Friday, February 16, 2007

Good Breakfast, Good Dinner

I had an early-morning snack today. I woke up at 4am feeling very hungry, so Bo made me a cheese quesadilla. Delish! I went back to bed and woke up craving an english muffin egg sandwich. While the english muffin toasted, I fried an egg on both sides and seasoned with salt and pepper (no soy sauce today). I then cooked up slices of ham in the pan to avoid chances of getting listeria. I layered it all atop the muffin, and breakfast was ready. It was accompanied with a side of vanilla rice milk.



After taking care of paperwork, it was lunchtime. I was too exhausted to make anything, so we had leftover chinese. Not so exciting, as I had kind of a sick stomach today.

I've been pretty tired lately, so Bo made dinner tonight. On the menu: chicken seasoned with soy sauce, lemon, parsley, basil, and a touch of ginger ale. This was baked in the oven along with diced onions about 25 minutes at 350 degrees. I was so starving, I went ahead and ate and didn't get a picture of the side of spinach he made. The spinach was boiled in water and was really, really good (soy sauce and salt, what else?).



Chocolate has been one of my biggest cravings lately, so I couldn't resist the bag of Chips Ahoy Bo bought today. Sooooo good with vanilla rice milk!



I am ready for bed :)

No comments: